Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Fall - RV Films Review

See the trailer and description here.

For me all the main points of a decent movie were there. It wasn't the best movie ever but it was really good. I also saw it with someone else which might have helped. I wouldn't see it alone. I think if I saw it again there would probably be a whole undercurrent of subliminal messages that I missed the first time.

I was wowed by several things: The little girl is the cutest little thing I ever saw. She definitely made me want to cry a couple times. I thought the cinematography and the costumes were amazing. I loved the originality. I loved the music.

The movie lacks a larger sense of purpose, and doesn't tie together at the end. Other than that it was pretty cool. The trailer is slightly misleading though.

This movie disturbed the peace.



No comments: